Please do not forget to end the Zoom meeting when you finish teaching your class. You will need to enter a new classroom with a different Zoom ID number to participate in a new class.
- Use the black Zoom navigational bar at the top of the screen to end the meeting.
- Place the arrow of your mouse on the very top of the computer window.
- A drop-down bar will emerge (this is the same bar in which you find annotate and other features)
- Click on the three white dots on the far-right side of the bar
- Click “end meeting.”
- If you in open Zoom infull screen mode, please double click or press “Esc” to exit the full screen.
- Close the window by clicking the red cross at the right top (the button on a Macis red and at the top left)
- After you end the class you must go back to the website and select “enter classroom” from the website to go into the next class
*Please note that after you enter a classroom and begin the button on the website will still display “enter classroom.” You can also go back into an already open classroom if you accidentally end the meeting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.