Please do not forget to end the Zoom meeting when you finish teaching your class. You will need to enter a new classroom with a different Zoom ID number to participate in a new class.
- Use the black Zoom navigational bar at the top of the screen to end the meeting.
- Place the arrow of your mouse on the very top of the computer window.
- A drop-down bar will emerge (this is the same bar in which you find annotate and other features)
- Click on the three white dots on the far-right side of the bar
- Click “end meeting.”
- If you in open Zoom infull screen mode, please double click or press “Esc” to exit the full screen.
- Close the window by clicking the red cross at the right top (the button on a Macis red and at the top left)
- After you end the class you must go back to the website and select “enter classroom” from the website to go into the next class
*Please note that after you enter a classroom and begin the button on the website will still display “enter classroom.” You can also go back into an already open classroom if you accidentally end the meeting.