- Open the VideoProapplication and click on Settings.
- Select VirtualBackground.
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background.
Note: You are highly encouraged to add ALO7 Background images by clicking +Add Image
The virtual background selected by you will display during your meetings.
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
1. Open the VideoPro application and click on Settings.
2. Select Virtual Background.
3. Click on an image to select the desired virtual background. Ensure that you are using a solid background color.
Note: You can also add your own images by clicking +Add Image
After you select an option, that virtual background will display during your meetings.
4.To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
Enabling Virtual Background During a Meeting
In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video
Click the option Choose a virtual background...
If you are experiencing issues with the Virtual Background feature, you can try the following troubleshooting tips:
Manually pick the background color to ensure the correct color is selected. This option is only available after you click an image.
Make sure that the background is a solid color with minimal shadows. Also ensure the background is uniform in lighting.