The peak tutoring hours of our partner schools are 6-9 pm Beijing time. Most of our classes are in this period (especially during 7-9 pm). If you do not have enough classes booked in that period, please check if you:
(1) open at least 12 slots in peak tutoring hours per week
(2) have 2 or more no show records in that or the previous month.
(3) put a long leave or several leaves in the near future
(4) receive complaints from partner schools
(5) get on board (or return from leave) less than a month
(6) just finish a whole class session as it may take a while for partner schools to arrange new classes.
If none of the above circumstances was applicable, please contact the Support Team via chat or email to see if there was a system issue. The Support Team will check the system for you and remind partner schools to assign more classes to you.