The peak tutoring hours of our partner schools are 6-9 pm Beijing time. Most of our classes are in this period (especially during 7-9 pm). If you do not have enough classes booked in that period, please check if you:
(1) open at least 12 slots in peak tutoring hours per week and keep them long-term stable.
(2) have No Show or other stability issue records in that or the previous month.
(3) put a long leave or several leaves in the future
(4) receive complaints from partner schools
(5) get on board (or return from leave) less than a month
(6) just finish a whole program as it may take a while for partner schools to arrange new classes.
Besides all factors above, our partner schools also have peak seasons and non-peak seasons. The number of classes we have is based on their needs. If none of the above circumstances was applicable and it is peak season for the schools, please contact the Support Team via "Contact us" button. The Support Team will check the system record for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.