Yes, you can still change your slots in the Calendar section even after official getting on board. However, please be cautious and considerate when doing that as partner schools may consider you as an unstable tutor if you change your schedule frequently. We hope you can keep your schedule for at least six months. Please pay more attention when opening your slots the first time and give us at least a 15 days’ notice if you want to change it in the future.
Articles in this section
- What's a Program?/Do I always tutor the same students?
- How long is each class?
- What’s the time difference between China and my local time?
- What are the working hours?
- How do I get classes?
- What factors may affect my booking rate?
- Can I change my working schedule after official getting on board?
- How to ask for leave?