Tutors need to finish a class report after each class. The class reports are very important to the students, parents, and partner schools. It not only shows the responsibility of a tutor, but also creates a bond between students and tutors. Please make sure you finish all the reports promptly as they expire 24 hours after the class.
- On the homepage of your tutor website, you will find the classes that you have completed under “class history”
- Click the “complete report” to open the class report window
- Click “edit”to enter individual reports for each student
- For students who are no-shows, you will still have to open their report and confirm the listing of “no-show” by clicking “submit.”
- Please answer your students’ assessments fairly and accurately while keeping their ages in mind. We strongly encourage you to leave some comments for students. The students and their families enjoy receiving personalized feedback from their tutors.