- Application: Submit your resume(PDF format preferred), Voice record and optional cover letter on the website.
- Interview /Mock class:– (50 minutes) You will receive an email to book an online interview; An interview will be scheduled between you and our recruiter. During the interview, you will be asked to do an online mock class. You can feel free to ask them any questions regarding the position.
- Self Study & Online Quiz: After the interview, you are required to watch self study videos and then finish an online quiz. If you did not pass the quiz, you need to study the incorrect answers and review the Study Materials prior to take the test again.
- Contract signing and Document Submission: After you pass the interview and quiz, you will be provided an Independent Contractor Agreement to sign and you will need to submit some documentation along with the signed Agreement. After it, you are official on board.
- Readiness Check & Experience Session A: technical check is provided to make sure your computer meets the requirements necessary to teach a class. Besides, an experience session is also provided to you before your first class to help you be well prepared
- Ready to Teach: After completing above processes, you will start teaching.
After the interview
Your CV and interview performance will be reviewed to see whether they meet the requirements of our partner schools. If you do meet the criteria, you will receive a notice to move forward with the next step. If your status is on hold at the moment, that means some schools might have decided you’re not a good fit for them, but other schools are probably still analyzing whether your profile matches their needs. Each school’s requirements are slightly different.
We are using email and online chat as our official support channels. You can find “Contact us” at the bottom of the tutor website. When you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask through this channel.
After you pass the interview and before mock class, you will be asked to upload your personal files: a written profile, a picture, and a short video for our website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.