1. English native speakers from US, Canada, UK and Australia, meaning that you were born and grew up in any of these countries. Valid government ID or official documents are required, such as passport, birth certificate etc. Passport is highly preferred.
2. A bachelor's degree in any field or current enrollment in a four-year college program.
3. TESOL / TEFL or any other ESL certificate is required per the Chinese Government's policy for online teaching/tutoring. A degree in ESL Education is also acceptable.
4. Tutoring / teaching / mentoring experience is preferred.
5. Enjoy tutoring through digital media. Basic computer skills is preferred.
6. Enjoy working with children.
7. Stable free time on peak tutoring hours, which is 6 - 9 pm BJT. This is very important since ALO7's partner schools require long-term stability for our tutors.